Clash of the clans has improved and grown a lot since its release years ago. One of the main ways he’s kept players invested all this time is with his Clan games.
Clan games require players to complete tasks and challenges in order to receive all new rewards and nice gifts. You will have to play a lot but they are worth it.
The summer update has just arrived, so the latest Clan games should come with a bunch of new additions.
Clan game rewards revealed
In a tweet on their official Twitter, Clash of Clans has announced the rewards you can expect to see. Check them out below for yourself.
There are a lot of goodies here to collect for yourself. The event starts tomorrow, so make sure you get there early to get it all.
There are some things you need to know before you jump into the latest challenges in clan games. Below is some general information and tips that can be crucial in keeping you on top of your game!
- Clan games are only available to players with Town Hall 6 or higher.
- You will know that Clan Games are available as the Strongman Caravan will be setting up next to your village. Tap the Strongman Trailer to see a list of currently available Clan Challenges.
- The challenges are very diverse, ranging from constructing specific buildings to training certain types of troops or destroying a particular building type.
- Clan challenges are shared across the clan: choose the best suited member for each task!
- Each time a challenge is completed, a new one takes its place. The goal is to accumulate as many Clan Points as possible, in order to unlock higher reward levels.
- Completing a challenge within the allotted time will earn additional points.
- Clan members are limited to earning a specific number of points, so you will each have to contribute in order to unlock the highest reward levels.
- After completing Clan Games, rewards are unlocked and distributed to each member based on the number of points they have contributed in total.